Articles, Papers and Press Releases
- Marine Technology Reporter July/August 2017 – MTR 100 SeaView Systems, Inc.
- Sea Technology Magazine May 2017 – Vehicle Design for the Littoral Zone
- Ocean News and Technology February 2017 – SVS-603 Wave Sensor in Buoy Deployed in Port of Cork, Ireland
- Sea Technology Magazine July 2015 – SeaView Multiplexer Enhances ROV Data Communications
- Underwater Magazine Jan 2015 – State of the Art – SeaView Systems custom ‘Chiton’ ROV
- Marine Technology Reporter Jan 2015 – Communications for legacy ROV’s and space constrained submersibles.
- Ocean News and Technology Oct 2014 – Squeezing More Bandwidth into Smaller Space for HD Video and Data-hungry Submersible Applications
- Sea Technology Magazine Dec 2011 – ROV Backbone For Rapid Development Of Underwater Robotic Systems
- Undewater Magazine Jan-Feb 2011 – Cutting the Cost of Hunting Shipwrecks
- Marine Technology Reporter May 2008 – ROV Ops in Low Visibility. 3D Models and Inertial Navigation
- PetroMin Pipeliner Magazine Jan-March 2008 – Extreme Inspection Class ROV
Papers and Conference Presentations
- SurfROVer: An ROV for Littoral Zone Survey Work – Paper presented by Tim Crandle at OCEANS 17, September 2017.
- Tradeoffs between Umbilical and Battery Power in ROV Performance – Paper presented by Matthew Cook at OCEANS 17, September 2017.
- Advances in Wave Sensing Using MEMs – Powerpoint presentation by Tim Crandle at the 32nd Session of the Data Buoy Cooperation Panel, October 2016.
- Advances in Wave Sensing Using MEMs – Paper presented by Tim Crandle at OCEANS 16, September 2016.
- SVS-602 Next Generation Wave Sensor – Powerpoint presentation by Tim Crandle at WIGOS-JCOMM, March 2016.
- ROVBus: A Modular Electronics Backbone for Flexible ROV Capability Integration – Paper presented by Matthew Cook at OCEANS 16, September 2016.
- ROV Backbone System for Underwater Robotics – Paper presented by Matthew Cook at Underwater Intervention 2010.
- Remotely-Operated Vehicles for Restricted-Access Hydrographic Surveys – Paper presented by Jeffrey Snyder & Matthew Cook at Underwater Intervention 2007.
- Technical & Operational Considerations for Long Distance Pipeline Inspections – Paper presented Matthew Cook at Underwater Intervention 2004.
- SeaView Systems Executes 10km Tunnel Inspection Using Novel Battery Powered ‘Titan’ (Sept 2016)
- SeaView Systems Announces High Accuracy, Low Power Wave Sensor (April 2016)
- SeaView Systems Announces Custom Modification for SAAB Seaeye Falcon DR ROV.
- SeaView Systems Performs Australia’s Longest Tunnel Penetration (June 2009)
- SeaView Systems Assists Uranium Mine Rehabilitation (November 2008)
- New Data Imaging System for SeaView Systems (November 2008)
- SeaView Systems Joins NOAA on Shipwreck Exploration Mission (October 2008)
- ROV Pipeline Investigations Pushing 10,000 feet (January 2007)
- SeaView Systems Supports NOAA Cruise (March-April 2006)